2006 RIVIERA SPORTS YACHT
MODEL: 2006 (HIN No: AU-RSY36024K506)
POWERED BY: 2 x 310hp Volvo turbo 6 cylinder D6 shaft drive diesels with electronic controls. The twin shaft drives Volvo Penta engines have EVC/EC electronic engine control and management system.
HOURS: 315 approx.
FUEL Cap: 1,000 litres
WATER Cap: 390 litres
HOLDING TANK: 68 litres
SLEEPS: 5 persons
Generator: Onan 4KVA diesel 240VAC generator with management & protection system.
- Double bed in main stateroom.
- Double bunks in guest stateroom.
- Single bathroom with separate shower and marine vacuum toilet with holding tank.
- Large integrated lounge, galley & helm.
- Rear lounge window opens to cockpit.
- Cockpit has a transom lounge with folding (& elevating) table plus additional cushions to transform lounge into sunbed by lowering table.
- Large swim platform with additional demountable hand railing enclosure.
- Large sun lounge on foredeck.
Operating Systems & Electronics;
- Original equipment Muir anchor windlass and associated deck & helm mounted operating equipment.
- Original equipment Side-Power SP55Si Bow Thruster and operating control equipment.
- Original Equipment Icom VHF Radio with emergency GPS position transmission facility.
Upgraded Navigation Electronics ( May 2015) comprising;
- New Raymarine e97 – Hybridtouch Multifunction Display with WiFi (ser# 540001) plus Navionics updatable SE Australia waters chart.
- New Raymarine RS130 GPS Receiver (ser# 440440)
- Installation of New associated Seatalkhs network communication infrastructure.
Addition of New Raymarine Evolution Auto Pilot System (Dec 2016) comprising;
- EV1 Sensor Core (ser# 1250433)
- P70R Control Head (ser# 0860385)
- ACU200 Control Unit (ser#0860082)
- Raypilot Type 1 Hydraulic Pump (ser#0750297)
- Rudder Angle Transducer
Addition of Rear Facing Video Camera (Jan 2017) to assist berthing on port side comprising;
- Raymarine E70346 CAM2 IP Bullet Video Camera (ser# 1060104) setup on new Ethernet communications system to facilitate IP security monitoring if required in the future without further cabling. Setup with reverse image as a reversing camera display via MFD.
- R32141 Power over Ethernet Injector
- Replacement of FM & VHF roof mounted antenna equipment.
- Galley fitted out with 119ltr fridge/freezer (duel voltage 240VAC/12vDC), 240VAC electric cooktop & microwave. All original equipment. Additional galley equipment includes electric Kettle, Sandwich Maker & Nespresso Coffee machine.
- Upgraded retractable digital HD TV fitted with internal DVD player on original 12VDC/240VAC inverter. Upgraded roof mount digital TV antenna.
- Original Clarion Sound system (original TV integration disconnected) upgrade with Fusion Bluetooth receiver for portable audio playback.
- Cockpit fitted out with 12vDC 63ltr fridge/freezer.
- Removable 240VAC Barbeque on swim platform rear rail.
- Original equipment Air-conditioning – 240VAC
- Foredeck lounge protective cover.
- Original Riviera Windscreen cover.
- Cockpit lounge and table protective covers.
- Original Riviera full cockpit cover (reconditioned).
- GME MT600G GPS EPIRB - Beacon Hex ID/UIN 3EF485BFBF81FE0 – Ser# 1410412510 - Registered with AMSA 13/2/2015 expires 15/2/2021.
OPTIONAL PORTABLE TENDER PACKAGE
- 2 year old (never used) SIROCCO 2.4 Ecolite Slated floor fold up inflatable tender. 1.55m beam, single seat with 3 persons rated capacity. Includes storage/carry bag, cover, ores & pinned row locks
- 2 year old (never used) 2.3HP Honda 4 stroke air cooled lightweight (13kg) outboard motor.
- 2 Self inflating PFD’s & portable fire extinguisher.
Note this tender is not suitable for long term storage within sensational due to package size with original purchase intent
- November 2012 – Full Mechanical by Miller Marine 198hrs (for previous owner)
- June 2014 – Antifoul, propspeed, anodes and detailing by Cheltenham Detailing (for previous owner).
- February 2015 – Full Mechanical & Full battery inventory replacement by Miller Marine at Martha Cove - 220hrs.
- September 2015 - Antifoul, propspeed and anodes by Sandy Marine and detailing by Cheltenham Detailing.
- May 2017 - Full Mechanical by Miller Marine at Blairgowrie - 284hrs.
- June 2017 - Antifoul, propspeed, anodes and detailing by Blairgowrie Marina Harbour.
- March/April 2019 - Antifoul, propspeed, anodes and detailing by Cheltenham Detailing at Sandringham. Also, Full Mechanical by Miller Marine including replacement of prop shaft seals and flush cleaning of heat exchangers – 315 hrs approx. Details to be finalised.
For further information on this vessel, please call us for an appointment and you can contact us via our office on: 03 9598 7777
Stuart Jackson: 0418 541 782 or Stephen Porter: 0409 295 139
R Marine Jacksons are the sole RIVIERA & BELIZE dealers for Victoria and Tasmania; whilst also stocking the largest range of USED BOATS for sale in Melbourne, with a dedicated on water "sales dock". With over 50 years' experience in the marine industry we take the hassle out of buying and selling boats to enhance your complete boating experience.
R Marine Jackson's Vic. is based at Victoria`s Premier marina only 20 min from the Melbourne CBD at the Sandringham Yacht Club and we can assist with any boating lessons, finance, Club Marine insurance & interstate transport as required. The Sandringham Yacht Club boasts two restaurants, club facilities for over 1,000 members, a travel lift, 400 berths, hardstand, security, parking, fuelling facilities plus more.
*Whist we try to be as accurate as possible for the descriptions we are not responsible for items and nor do we warrant any items, so we encourage you to inspect & survey the vessel.